Our service promise
At Alexander Hall we are committed to providing the highest level of service at all times and to all of our clients.
We recognize that your mortgage is one of the largest investments you will ever make and we will provide you with professional and ethical advice that best suits your goals and your financial circumstances.
Our highly experienced advisers are supported in their research by the most advanced mortgage sourcing system in the UK, providing access to thousands of mortgage products.
Here are our promises to you:
- We will always give you the highest level of service.
- We will always listen before advising, so we understand exactly what you need.
- Our advice will always be professional and ethical.
- Our recommendations will always be in your best interests.
- We will treat your personal and financial information as private and confidential. We will never disclose it to anyone else unless you say so.
- We will always be respectful and courteous.
- We will copy and return all original documentation you give us as soon as possible. Your documents are never kept on our premises overnight without permission.
And this is how we'll make things easier for you:
- A case manager will work alongside your adviser, to get everything done as soon as possible.
- Your phone calls will be answered speedily and messages always returned the same working day.
- We'll submit applications online where possible to speed things up.
- We'll always put all recommendations to you in writing, in straightforward terms.
- We'll check your offer's T&Cs and go through them with you to make sure you're happy.
- We'll keep in regular contact throughout the process and liaise with your other professional advisers.
Unexpected delays may occur from time to time. We'll always try to resolve them efficiently, liaising with all parties to get back on track as quickly as possible.
If you ever feel we aren't performing as well as we should, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're covered by the Financial ombudsman service.